Your privacy is important to us. We only use the information we collect about you carefully, lawfully and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018.
WHO IS COLLECTING THE DATA?
It also explains how your personal data is used and protected, what choices you have regarding your personal data and how you can contact us.
WHAT DATA IS BEING COLLECTED?
Please note that by registering or purchasing on our website, or via telephone or email, you will provide us with personal data about yourself, including your first name, last name, address, email address and telephone number. The payment details you are providing are held in an encrypted format by SagePay our payment provider.
We also collect and hold data you provide us with at our studio, trade events, customer/public events and email and telephone customer enquiries. We will store this data and hold it on computers or in manual files.
WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE DATA?
- We will use your personal data for the specific purpose of fulfilling our contract with you. For example, if you make a purchase on Clarissahulse.com or by telephone we will use the personal data that you give us to communicate with you about the purchase and provide the requested product.
- After you have given your consent, we may send you marketing communications and news regarding Clarissa Hulse Ltd’s products, services, events and other promotions. You can opt out at any time by clicking Unsubscribe at the bottom of any email and following the instructions. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com with “unsubscribe” in the subject.
WILL THE DATA BE SHARED WITH ANY THIRD PARTIES?
To fulfil the contract, Clarissa Hulse Ltd. will share your personal data with third party service providers, for example to process credit cards and payments (Sagepay and Worldpay) and manage shipping and deliveries.
Your data will not be disclosed to any other third parties without your consent, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so.
HOW WILL THE INFORMATION BE USED
We use the information we hold on your records for operational purposes:
- Process your order, deal with queries, track deliveries, send you notifications about your order (if you place one);
- Review past purchases
- Process and fulfil your purchase transactions, including securely providing only the necessary data to our appointed financial transaction services and order fulfilment and courier services;
- Send you marketing communications and promotional materials if you have opted in for such communications;
- Communicate required information for booked events such as workshops.
You have the right to request: (i) access to your personal data; (ii) an electronic copy of your personal data; (iii) correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or inaccurate; or (iv) deletion or restriction of your personal data in certain circumstances provided by applicable law. These rights are not absolute. Where we have obtained your consent for the processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from Clarissa Hulse Ltd at any time. We will always offer you an Unsubscribe option at the bottom of every email. Once this is done you will no longer receive emails from Clarissa Hulse Ltd.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
We use the following cookies:
1.Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
2.Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
3.Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to save your basket for you should you leave and then return at a later date.
4.Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.