Interested in a screen-printing workshop with Clarissa Hulse? We have a shorter, morning workshop available on Friday 8th March for those busy bees! Learn the basics of screen-printing and print your own cushion!
10.00 : Welcome & Introduction with tea and coffee
10.15 : Demonstration of exposing screens & printing techniques
11.30 : You have a go! Experiment with printing techniques on calico pieces first (you can take these home)
12.30 : Print your own silk or linen cushion
1.30 : Finish up and admire your creations!
- All materials are included, including silk or linen for 1 x 45cm cushion (we will have these sewn up, stuffed and can be collected / delivered within a few weeks). Additional cushions can be printed at an extra cost of £25 per cushion (includes feather pad and delivery)
- Dress for a mess and wear comfy shoes! You will be standing most of the day and pigment will likely get on your clothes and shoes.
- Due to time constraints you will not be exposing your own designs, but using screens from the Clarissa Hulse library of prints.
- Suitable for all levels (over 16’s only)
- Clarissa will be on hand all day to assist with printing and will help with any questions you have
- You will have 20% off any non-sale purchases made in the shop during the day
- Spaces on our workshop are limited (6 per day) and non-refundable.
Address: 29 Corsica Street, London, N5 1JT
3 minutes from Highbury and Islington tube station (Victoria line)
Only metred parking available nearby
Click here to read some reviews of our workshops.